The Customer Support Operator’s activities include: working in IntelExpress System, receiving information about problematic money transfers, verification, resolving the problem as in the system, so informally. Telephone and written communication with partner companies and internal network operators; Knowing company services and newsletters, dissemination of them, provide telephone client services.
Work rate: Full-time, 6 days a week (morning and evening shift)
Required Skills and Experience
• Excellent knowledge of English, Georgian and Russian languages (verbal and written; Additional languages is considered to be an advantage);
• PC literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, Outlook;
• Experience of official correspondence;
• Analytical thinking;
• Work experience in call center in the banking sector is considered to be an advantage;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Punctuality, organization.
The company’s priority is to support professional growth and career development of employees.
To take the vacancy, the candidate must successfully pass interviews, test (in languages), probation period agreed upon during interview (the paid work).
Interested persons should send CV at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the “Call Center Operator” in the title field (otherwise, the CV cannot be considered).
We wish you a good luck!